Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Twinners

Here is my mother-in-law tandem feeding them. She is better at it than I am. She'll have to teach me her ways. We are sure going to miss her when she leaves on Monday. I've been able to get some sleep with her here which has been so nice. I am starting to feel a little more normal everyday. I've never appreciated sleep so much. They are growing fast. They gained 7oz. in the last 6 days. They now weigh 5lbs. 8oz. They look so much bigger to me already. They are such good babies. They rarely cry unless they are hungry or need a diaper change. I can't get enough of them. Every morning I wake up and can't believe they are all mine. It still feels to good to be true. I love being a mom!!

I love it when they are sleeping at the same time. Asher always leans in towards her. He likes to cuddle.

Zac is a very proud father. He takes such good care of them. He's far exceeded my expectations. I have a new found love for him. Sophie and Asher are so lucky to have him as a father.

They are still so small, it's hard to hold them at the same time. I am afraid they'll slip through my arms.

12 comments:

ashley said...

BECKY!!! DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LITTLE PEOPLE!! they are so so cute and tiny and i am so happy for you! hope things are going great!

Brittany said...

Becky, they are sooo adorable it's not even funny. I love hoe Asher likes to snuggle up to his sister. Looking forward to meeting them soon :)

The J J Glenn Family said...

Oh my gosh I love them. They look so happy and sound like the perfect babies. So glad you are able to get a bit of some rest with your Mother in law there. They are gorgeous!

Wendy said...

They are so cute! I love how sweet they are together. Can't wait to meet them!!!

S.A.S. said...

Sophie & Asher I love you! Your mom and dad are the best - totally cute out to be great parents. Look how they can hold BOTH of you at the same time (I am totally mystified).

WISH I could see them NOW Becky. Soon though, it has to happen. Love to all the Freestones (4 of you now!)

Missy said...

they are teeny tiny. can't believe how small they are. oh I wish I could hold them!

Lillie said...

Becky!!!!!!!! Congratulations on these two perfect babies! I love their names---- and I'm SO excited to follow your blog and watch them grow. I'm soooo happy for you Becky Shae. Wish I could jump in the car and come meet them, even if I haven't seen you since your wedding….

Sarah said...

SO cute! I want to see the professional pictures! I had no doubt that Zac would be a great dad... he is my kids favorite uncle, you know. They ask about him all the time!

Sarah said...

SO cute! I want to see the professional pictures! I had no doubt that Zac would be a great dad... he is my kids favorite uncle, you know. They ask about him all the time!

Criscell said...

Becky, they are so precious and darling! I just wish I were there to see them in person. I hope you can get some sleep now and then!!

S.A.S. said...

Bex! Want to talk to you and HEAR all the details. Loved your message - we just got back from Utah/Idaho and I'm swinging back into life. Can't wait to hear the update on Sophie & Asher! (and you and Zac of course:) xo's

April Lowe said...

CONGRATS on these precious little babies! They are darling. We are SO happy for you guys, especially after all you've been through. We are going to have to come see them next time we are in Arizona. :) Get rest every minute you can!