Sunday, July 15, 2007

Forgive Me!!


So it has been a while since I last wrote. There is a good chance I have lost my blogger friends. If you are reading this, please forgive me. I have no excuse to give you other than I haven't had anything really blog-worthy to write about. Here is a brief summary of what has been going down in the happening town of Peoria the past month and a half:

I recently celebrated my 25th birthday on the 29th of June. I got a swim raft.

I won $70 at work. Well it was kind of like a raffle/lottery I entered. I don't think I would consider it gambling though.

Zac and I realized most definately that we live in a "white-trash" neighborhood.

Many enjoyable hours spent on my raft at the pool soaking in the summer rays. (To all you worriers, I wear sunscreen now.)

Zac and I went on a walk about a month or so ago, before, when it was only in the 90's at night.

Our electric bill almost gave me an ucler this month.

Sounds like I need a vacation huh? Yep, and I am going on one tomorrow morning. Zac and I are going to Park City for the week with his family. His brother is getting married on the 21st in Salt Lake and then we are flying home. I am so excited.

This blog is a bit boring, I know. I will end by telling you a few things I am grateful for.

Air conditioning, popsicles, Zac, and fans.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back, Becky! Cute picture of you and Zac. It sounds like your life is pretty exciting right now!!! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks. Have fun in Park City!

S.A.S. said...

BECKY! I've missed you! And almost had a heart attack when I saw that your post changed (for all you finger pointers out there, mine's a comin') - so happy! Ok, I can NOT believe I missed you by a week. Utah is going to be (ironically) a weather reprieve for you and Zac - I'm so glad to see you haven't melted into puddles by now.

[Dust put $ down at Zac's school. We're still plugging hard for GW, but I might have one more excuse to make an AZ trip shortly! Is Zac getting excited??]

Love you, hope your bday was wonderful (perfect gift), and keep wearing that sunscreen. Though Becky Golden is my coveted summer color, I'm now a sunscreen a-holic after seeing lots of leathery 40 year olds on a resort trip. Ew.

xo xo

Meggan said...

missed you beck. you look great!!!

Missy said...

I've been on vacation - I come back to a new post from Becky?? I love it! You look SO cute with glasses Beck.