Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Love Sprouts!!



Thanks to the great deals at Sprouts, Zac and I were able to enjoy this delicious meal. It included salmon with a sweet glaze, asparagus with Holandaise sauce and homemade garlic mashed potatoes. This just shows you how seldom I cook, that I would actually photograph this dinner and then proceed to blog about it. Pathetic, I know, but I'll admit, I've really been struggling these days with things to blog about. I tried to get a picture before Zac dug in, but I was obviously too late. For those of you may not be fortunate enough to live near a Sprouts it is basically like a Henry's or any of those other Farmer's Markets. It makes me love eating fruits and vegetables because they are so affordable and tasty. Thank you Sprouts for increasing my longevity!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, things must be pretty dang exciting out there in AZ!!! That dinner looks pretty good- even the salmon that I usually hate looks somewhat edible! I need to attempt to cook fish one of these days.

Mands Glenn said...

It is my favorite weekly stop. You need to try the orange chicken. It's like $3.99 and it's in the frozen food section. Totally yummy, but really dosen't go along with the Whole Foods and fruit and veggie health side of the store.

Criscell said...

YUMMY, Becky! You are a great cook! Want to teach me a few tricks? Caleb would LOVE it if we had fish now and then...besides just chicken all the time.
Thank you SOOOOO much for bringing me dinner tonight! It was delicious and you are such a sweet friend! So thoughtful!

Missy said...

I seriously love Sprouts and have yet to find one near us.

Becky, when do you get in town?! I'm so excited to see you.

ashley said...

yum. sometimes i forget what veggies look like.

Criscell said...

Becky, I just wanted to say thanks for dinner tonight! It was soooo yummy!! I am going to make that chicken recipe this week and I loved the cake too! You are suck a great cook. We had a fun time with you guys. I'm so bummed that I forgot my camera! Oh well. Happy Easter to you guys!

Brooke said...

Just blog hopping and stubbled across yours...you are so rad! I was lovin all the valentine's day pictures with all the kids. The breakfast menu & chef's hat included. Rock on.

S.A.S. said...

Sprouts? Never heard of it but I like it already. No shame in taking such photos - I can't remember the last time I cooked something so good looking. Becky - you come tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see you and hear all of the latest IN PERSON. Yay for girl weekends!!