Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's all I got....and I love him!!

WARNING: Extremely cheesy, but very true.

I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.  When I sit down and think about it, I got really lucky.  He is everything I've ever dreamed of in a husband and more.  I know this is probably making most of you gag, or roll your eyes, but I just had to write it because sometimes I just get overwhelmed with appreciation for him.  He is patient, fun and such a hard worker.  He is a magnet to kids, they share a special interest I guess, PLAYING.  He supports all that I do (or don't do) for that matter.  He makes me feel so loved.  With out him I would be lost.  I love you babe!!


6 comments:

S Semon said...

You are so cute! It is good to appreciate our husbands sometimes. I hope life is good for you!

Criscell said...

What a sweet post. Zac IS a great guy. I'll never forget how he slept on that cot in the hospital just to be near you night and day. He loves you so much!

Meggan said...

nothing better than someone to love the very best during hard times. glad you've got him. he's worth it all!

Lillie said...

It's never cheesy to note your blessings. :) Bring it on.

I can't believe I've only "met" Zac once-- at your wedding. He's got that kind of smile that makes you feel like you know him--- it CONFIRMS everything you said about him. I'm so jealous that Lacy gets to see you TUESDAY!

Sarah said...

You really are so lucky to have Zac. He is so nice to you- even when things are hard and it's hard to be nice back! He cares so much about you and he is so good with kids- my kids LOVE him. And best of all, he laughs at all of your jokes- not a forced laugh like Jon most of the time, but a genuine 'you are the funniest person in the world' laugh. You gotta love that!

Mands Glenn said...

This was such a sweet post! When they get back in the horrible schedule of MEd. School I always feel like I appreciate my hubby more and more, too. You guys make the perfect match! It wasn't cheezy at all. You are such a sweet wife