Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Photos

What's a road trip with out slurpees really? We got one every night we were in Vegas. They are everywhere. This 7-11 happens to be brand new and very nice. They really hit the spot after a long night of walking the strip.


I loved this place!! If I were an M&M I would so want to be the green one. Yes, she is the only female M&M, but still, she has so much style and sas. After an hour in there I felt like I knew her well. I started wondering if this M&M had a name other than the "green one". That's when I knew I needed to give my "not-so-fast, but thorough," shopping buddy a gentle nudge to get going. Not you Teri, or you Liz, our other friend. Actually this thorough friend planned our whole trip. She should go into the travel agent business. She made it so carefree and fun for all of us. Thank you Cadi!!



Here we are in the car. Zac gave me these glasses for my birthday. When I opened them I thought, "what in the heck are these going to go with?" Well, I was wrong for doubting him because they go with everything and I love them.




7 comments:

Talene said...

How fun! You look so good! I'm glad to hear that you are doing good! Tell everyone hi from me. I miss AZ!

Erna said...

looks like fun.

Wendy said...

Sooo cute Becky!!! I love your glasses (way to go Zac). You look AWESOME. I am so proud of you. Your trip looks like it was a ton of fun!

Brett and Rachel said...

Looks like you girlys had TOO much fun! And I totally agree that the glasses do go with EVERYTHING! LOVE THEM!!

Sarah said...

I love that blue dress- so cute! I'm glad you had a good time. We need to do a sisters trip like that sometime!

Criscell said...

What a fun trip, Becky!! I'm so glad you could go with your friends. Good luck with the job hunt. We should get together sometime soon!

Mands Glenn said...

WHere can I get your pink shades! I want em. Ummm so whenever you wanna hang out I'm there! We are finally back in town and ready to move. Call me up, Sista!