Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WOW!!

WoW-wOw-WoW!! So I have some really amazing friends. Thank you.
I am hoping to get some pictures up soon, but it might be a little tricky. We just moved into a house and we do not have internet yet. When we will get it, I do not know. We are renting from some friends who moved to Utah. Our house is just a mile away from our old apartment so we're still in the same great ward as before. So far we are loving it. I love having people over now for parties and not having to climb up stairs with groceries. Zac loves having a garage and an attic. He does the yardwork on Saturday and we barbeque. We are starting to feel more like a "real" family. Now all we need is a kid I guess. Zac keeps talking about how he needs some kids around to play with. I suppose I'm not fun enough for him. He tells me it's because kids laugh at him way more than I do-he's right about that. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of the new place soon.
I am going to Vegas tomorrow with some girlfriends for the weekend. I am sure I will have some fun stuff to report come Monday. For now, not too much else is going on.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

becky-i love seeing you around again!
you are one of those people i wish i could be around more -to get to know you more-
maybe someday we will have something that puts us in the same place at the same time-often. often enough to chat more.
hope you have a wonderful weekend with your friends.
i am glad you are home and feeling well again. you will be a strength to many with all you have learned and your total willingness to share and be honest about it. thank you for that-

heidi said...

ok that wasn't britt it was me but i didn't see that he was logged on before i sent-sorry

emcghee said...

Tell Zac to go hang out at Christy's or Holly's, that should satisfy his desire to have kids around for a while!

Erna said...

Glad that you are back, happy and healthy. You look great! It is always such a relief knowing you can talk about issues without being judged. Once you start talking about it you realize you are not alone.

Congrats on your new home! We love BBQ's and have kids that like to play, hint hint. :)

Criscell said...

Thanks for having me over and sharing your story with me. It was wonderful to see you again!! You look fantastic!! I love your cute house! We'll have to get together again soon. Have fun in Vegas!