Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Here we are at a ward party. no just kidding, but it looks like it could be huh?  Here we are at our annual friend Valentine Party, hosted by Cadi this year.  She loves to decorate as though it were a ward party and so Zac and I thought we'd take advantage and use it as a backdrop for our V-day pic together.  He even picked out this red shirt from the closet on his own without me even asking him to wear something Valentinezy.  I love matching with him, although he doesn't so much.

Here are all the girls smiling pretty for photographer Zac.
Here we are blowing kisses to our lover-bees.
Here we are making funny faces. 
This is as intimate as I could get of the guys.  They are always so awkward when it comes to taking group photos together.  A very funny and dynamic group this year made for a fun night full of laughter, embarrassment, and memories.  Thanks all for coming.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad that the party went well- I can't wait to hear all about it. I tried calling you today but I think you might have been at church. I'll try calling again tomorrow. Your outfit is so cute and I love that Zac wore a red shirt to match you- too cute!

Brett and Rachel said...

Becky I LOVE that pic on your new header. SO CUTE!

Missy said...

Look at your belly! Look at those growing babies! I love, love it. The photos alone made my Valentine's Day extra sweet. You are gorgeous Beck. How do you do it?

Natalie Page said...

My monkey face makes me look like I have a mini-head. Great blog!!

Rachel and Todd said...

I wish we had parties like that! Todd and I attempted to match the wives with the husbands, and gave up after like 2 minutes. (I love your top, too.)

S.A.S. said...

You are SO cute. The jacket is so cute, your face is so cute, and that tiny belly is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Can't WAIT to see it in person in a week!! Paul's parents just left, and mine get here tomorrow - MUST find time to chat before the chaos begins again. I'll try to call xoxo