Sunday, January 31, 2010

The past week

It's been a fun weekend.  On Friday night we had a girl's night.  We went to The Cheesecake Factory and saw the movie, When In Rome.  Here is a picture of one of the funnier clips from it.  I thought it was pretty cute, but I didn't walk out loving it.  It had some super random scenes.  A fun chick flick, maybe wait to rent it though.

On Saturday night we had some friends from school over for a bbq.  It was a lot of fun, especially since I haven't seen them all in forever.  Here the guys are eating with a lantern outside while the girls chatted in the warm house.  I am so sad because I forgot to get a picture of the girls.
I took this picture while driving.  Not safe- I know.  It took my breath away when I saw it, but my iphone and photo skills definitely don't do it justice.

Another one in my car in the parking lot of the movie theatre.

Last one, I promise.  A rainbow.  It rained for like two seconds, barely and then this appeared.  It was a full one and it was so clear.  Again, not in this picture though.  Lately I've been appreciating AZ more.  I think because it is so pretty and not freezing.
Another week down.  Don't worry- I won't post a picture of my growing belly every week.  My sisters just told me the picture I posted last week was lame.  They thought I was sticking my stomach out on purpose and then covering it with my hands.  Please forgive me-I haven't done this before.  I'm still learning.  This week I seemed to have really "grown" to put it nicely.  Glad the babies are getting big and strong though.

6 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

I'm getting jealous of your awesome weather. Your belly is so cute!! (I bet you'll be hearing that a lot. It's just true.)

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhh I hope you post a tummy shot every week. You look so cute. Im sure you will be that HOT Pregnant Girl the whole way through.

Okay, so how did I miss that Rainbow? Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Okay, that one is a little better! Your tummy is pretty cute! I'm sure that you are going to be the most stylish pregnant momma ever!!!

heidi said...

so darn cute! i am so happy for your growing belly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the one boy and one girl!!!!! Yeah! (love that song, btw). And, I want you to post belly shots a lot, tell your sisters to bug off. Your belly is cute and can't wait to see those babies! So happy for you Becky! Love, Jules (your cousin)

Criscell said...

I am so bummed that I forgot my camera while we were at your house too! I guess we'll just have to get together again soon to make up for it. Thanks for having us! You're looking amazing as always. I saw that rainbow but I missed getting a pic. I love AZ in the winter!!