Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aunt X 15

Wendy had her baby on Monday, April 9th at about 6:00 am. She had a smooth delivery and only had to push once. She had a little baby girl named Norah Ruth Thomas. She weighed 7 lbs. 20 inches and is so cute. I am still in shock that my little sister is now a mother, but so excited for her. She has always been such a great example to me. She is going to be an amazing mom. My mom went up to Utah to help her out and ended up leaving a day early because Wendy already had the hang of the whole mother thing down. I will try to download a picture of her tomorrow. I tried on my own and it won't work for some reason. I was tempted to wake up Zac who has fallen asleep on the couch, but decided to be nice and wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

S.A.S. said...

WHAT?!!!! Oh my goodness CONGRATS WENDY!! I didn't even remember she was expecting and died when I saw this little bundle in her arms that was hers. WOW. How in the world is little Wendy old enough to be a mom? This is amazing and great. I'm glad to hear everything went well (she makes it look like a weekend activity to have a baby, just push once), and little Norah is adorable!