Sunday, May 6, 2007

Happy Graduation!!





So I finally downloaded the pictures from gradaution. The one with the guy is his brother. They graduated together so it was a special celebration for the Freestone family. I know it was over a week ago, but late is better than never, right?

If you are wondering why zac is pulling away from me it is because he doesn't love me. j/k! He is a little afraid of showing affection in public. I have had a "few" talks with him about this issue and he is actually making a lot of progress in regards to touching me and remembering I am in fact his wife when we go out. Last Thursday we went to a Diamondbacks baseball game. The camera man was looking for couples kissing to show on the big screen. We were having at it, (kissing, that is) and right before he got to us the game came back on and the Z-man lucked out big time. The point is that he was willing to kiss me in front of all those people. I felt so loved. I guess his graduation made him a more mature man.

2 comments:

S.A.S. said...

Dear Becky,

Will you be my stylist? What is the cute brown dress and headband? I've always loved your closet and am thinking of making you my personal shopper. What do you think?

LOVE the graduation pics. Congrats Zac!!! I'm so happy for you both and need to plan a little AZ trip to see your place/life/dishwasher in person.

Much love,
Sarah

ashley said...

congrats to your hubby! that is an exciting day, and i am glad to hear that it has helped him mature- ha ha. i think i have become more immature since i graduated...