Monday, January 21, 2008

TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY...


Today is Zac's birthday, so I figured a short blog about him would be appropriate. Here are just five of my favorite things about him.

1. He does the things I don't like to do, like scrubbing the tub, cleaning the toilet, washing the cars, etc.

2. He accepts my quarkiness.

3. He laughs at everything anyone says.

4. He knows when to lie to me, for example, he knows to say yes if I ask him if my outfit looks ok.

5. He is so low maintenance. He could pick anywhere to go for his birthday dinner and he chose IN-N-OUT.

These are just of the less obvious reasons I love hiim so much. Happy birthday ZAC!!

9 comments:

Criscell said...

Becky--please tell Zac happy birthday for us! He IS a great guy! Caleb's always telling me how easy going and good natured he is. You chose well!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Z-Dawg! We think you are great- Becky couldn't have done any better! We hope you had a great day!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

happy birthday!!! guess what?? i think we might get a big screen tv...

Bethany said...

Hope your Birthday was great Zac! We apologize for the poorly sung Birthday song over the phone.

Criscell said...

Hey Becky, I just wanted to say that I was so glad you (and all the girls) were there tonight at Sonic to answer Kristy's questions. I thought you answered them so well and I really think (and hope) she got a good impression.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to the boy who made my bff happy.

Was that totally cheesy?

Frei Family said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!! I hope you enjoyed In-N-OUT!!

S.A.S. said...

Zac, Happy Birthday! I admire you from every angle - amen that Becky skimmed the cream of the crop when she landed you. Thank you for taking good care of one of the world's favorite girls.
I'll bet Becky makes you a fantastic cake (hopefully with one her famous signs).
Enjoy!!

Jennie said...

Happy Bday! He's such a great guy Becky, you lucky gal!