Sunday, January 27, 2008

Problem...



I have serious issues. I already miss Christmas. I miss being around family, eating delicious food, and not having to work. I'll admit, I miss the presents a little too. Lets just say I would no longer be offended if I were to see a Christmas wreath on a front door or lights forgotten to be taken down on a neighbors house. I usually make it until at least March. I don't know what my deal is this year.

Update on my New Year's resolutions. BAD!! BAD!! BAD!! I am failing miserably this week. First off, it is almost 1:30 in the morning and I am still awake, obviously. Second of all I harrassed Zac for being like a girl because he actually cares about how he dresses, although he claims he just doesn't want to look like a scrub. Thirdly, I have forgotten the rest of my resolutions at the moment, so I am most likely not accomplishing them. Tomorrow is a new day, I am re-dedicating myself to my goals, after I remember what they are.

8 comments:

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

come on over to my house.. my lights are still up....

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I think that you are doing better with your resolutions than I would. I didn't even make any this year. I knew that I wouldn't keep it up.

S.A.S. said...

Bex I sooooooo relate. I've decided that as long as I'm on board by the end of January, I can salvage the 'year'. Yeesh. Can you believe how fast March is approaching?! Let it COME. Can't wait to see you.

Criscell said...

You are too funny! You seriously make me laugh, Becky! I'm so glad I know you!

And for the record, I am missing Christmas too! Just today I wanted to buy Caysja another present and wrap it up just to watch her open it! (I didn't of course, but maybe if I had more money...)

Sarah said...

Cute picture! I made a resolution to stop yelling at my kids and that lasted for about an hour, so you are going better than me!

I'm glad that you loved the movie the other night!

Alyssa said...

HEY!!! I'm so glad I found you. I was checking out Jackie's blog and decided to look at some of her links. You look so happy! I hope all is well!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

girl, you've been tagged. get details on my blog

Frei Family said...

Umm... it is February 1st and i just bought a christmas decoration... and of course thought of you!! So don't worry your not the only one!!