Tuesday, May 20, 2008

He's Back!

I forgot what is was like to have a husband for a while. Zac just finished his last final this past friday and is loving life. He's been doing all the things he's been wanting to do, but not had the time to actually enjoy now that summer is here.
He actually gets to eat breakfast with me, sleep in and read books. I am not sure what he is doing in this picture, but it captures his happiness I guess.



He brought me home these flowers to thank me for being so supportive of him all year. I cried.



This is him magnifying his calling. He was in charge of making the prizes for a ward Elder's Quorum activity. He came up with this idea all on his own.



The final product.



He's off to his first day of his internship. He got a position doing research in an Emergency Room at a hospital in Phoenix. He was pretty excited he got to wear scrubs to work. No more ties Walgreens!!!



Last night we watched the first Indiana Jones in preparation for the new one coming out this Thursday. We searched all around for the old ones and had no luck. Zac thought to call our firends to see if they had the collection. I was secretly hoping they didn't so we didn't have to watch them all, but sure enough they did. So that's what we did last night. Zac was too into the movie to look at the camera. He loves sitting on the couch with a cookie in hand and a slurpee by his side with not a worry in the world. I love seeing him so carefree.



I am so grateful for all the hard work he put in this past year. It makes me happy to know how willling he is to sacrifice in order to pursue his dreams and support our future family. It also makes me happy to know we have three months to party!!

8 comments:

ashley said...

hope you guys have a great 3 month party! that is so nice, i am sure you need it!

i love old indiana jones so much! can't wait to see what the new one is like!

Eric and Jackie said...

three months to party, sounds like fun! I can't beleive about the dog bite, that is crazy! I couldn't help but laugh because you describe things so, but man that is scary. I just realized I don't have you on my list of blogs from when I had to re-do everything. But I have been keeping up and I will have to re-add you again.

Jennie said...

What a sweet hubby for giving you flowers! I remember seeing Trevor on break and how his face looked relieved and more rested during that time and how happy he was. I'm sure Zack is feeling the same! Yay for working at the hospital! Does he get free lunch too?!! Usually they do, I love that perk. :)

And Zack, you are hilarious with those awards! Neat idea!

Lacy said...

Hey, Joe made me watch all three Indiana Jones in preparation as well but he split it up so it was actually kind of fun! We just watched the new one tonight and we really liked it!

Heather said...

Hi Becky! Glad you'll have Zac back for the summer. I talked to Sarah for a bit yesterday. Good luck with everything!!! ;)

Heather

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhh there is something really so cool about seeing them so Carefree. Jordan and I were laying by the pool today and I looked up at him and said, " Well you better go study." Ha! We had a quick laugh about it and then proceeded to lay in the sun. I love that they are free from books.

Sarah said...

Congrats, Zac, on finishing your first year of med school! I love the trophies- very creative! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this next week!!!

Lillie said...

I am SOO happy for you. I can only imagine my last day of school joy as a kid... and multiply it... by a lot. Eat it up! Can't wait to see you in July!