Friday, June 27, 2008

Back in Arizona

We finally made the trip back to Arizona last week. Our computer is broken, so I have to use the one in our apartment complex office. Sorry no pictures this time. Zac is just back to work at the hospital and I am still trying to get my energy back from the hospital stay. I'v been reading a lot of books, watching a lot of movies, and talking on the phone... a lot!! Other than that I do all I can to avoid the heat.

Upcoming events I am looking forward to:

1. Improv show with Zac Saturday night
2. BBQ with friends tonight
3. My birthday
4. Throwing a shower for my friend, Sharon
5. Going to Utah to visit Zac's family
6. Going to Idaho for a family reunion with my family
7. Of course, the 4th of July (one of my favorite holidays) I love everything about it, the bbq, swimming, the fireworks, wearing red, white and blue, all of it.

So that's the update from the Freestone's.

9 comments:

ashley said...

glad your getting better. any good movies you need to tell us about?
bummer about your computer, that is the worst!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! I'll call you later this afternoon. Just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you too:)

Criscell said...

Hey Becky! Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day today. You deserve the best!

Lindsey said...

Hey Becky. If you have time while you are in Utah, I would love to see you. Glad to know you are doing better. That is really scary. Give me a call or email me. Lindsey Metcalf

S.A.S. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Becky!!!!! I wanted to call you so bad yesterday, but between my visiting cousin, speaking in church and helping cook for 15, I didn't. So sorry. But I was thinking of you, and your little mail something will be just a bit behind this note....
Hope your birthday was perfect, and that you're getting LOTS of rest.

Love you!

Lacy said...

Happy late birthday! Glad you are taking the much needed relaxation!

Sarah said...

Sounds like some fun things coming up. I hope you guys make it up to the cabin- it'll be fun to hang out with you not in the hospital!!!

Frei Family said...

Yay for being back in Arizona!! And yes the heat has been miserable!

Lillie said...

Just happy to hear you sound pretty normal and happy. Still SO glad you're ok. Happy late Birthday!