Friday, November 14, 2008

He's a free man!!

Finals are finally over and my husband has two weeks off filled with no worries and all fun.  We are flying to Utah on the 21st and then off to Texas to see his sister for Thanksgiving.  We are so excited.  He hasn't slept more than about ten hours total this entire week.  It's time for him to catch up on his z's, watch some football and just relax.  He worked so hard this whole quarter and I am so proud of him.  Here we are at our friend's house.  We haven't hung out with them in forever and it was so fun to reunite.  We had a bbq, played games and ate really delicious pazookies.  

Here are the guys trying to look tired.  Somehow it was really hard for them to make a tired face, despite the fact they actually all were exhausted.
Here is Zac on his second pazookie.  He doesn't look so great.

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Hooray! Good job Zack! Enjoy your break together! Those 2 weeks are going to be so great. I love when Trevor has those. You look fabulous too by the way!

Jules said...

Where in TX are you coming? Anywhere close to Dallas? Come visit! Wendy will be here! :)

Bethany said...

Nice work Zack! How much time does he get at Christmas?

Frei Family said...

Cute!! It was so good to see you guys!! SO glad finals is over!! Youll have to email me copies of those photos!! have a fun break!

Sarah said...

Way to get through another semester, Zac! Enjoy the break and have fun on your vacation!

By the way, I love the new look of your blog!!!

Lindsey said...

I want to see you when you are in Utah. Let's do lunch or something.

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous Zac has two weeks off! Derek hasn't ever had that much time off. I'm sure you're pretty happy the semester's over too. It seems like when your husband is in school, it feels like you are too. The stress and anxiety gets shared. Maybe that's just me though. Have fun on vacation!

Our fun family said...

I am glad you two are doing well. I am sorry you guys had such bad luck with health this summer. I hope this winter is better.

Criscell said...

FUN pictures! Looks like a great party. We all need to get together and have a Christmas party like last year. Did you have a good T-giving break? It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you?