Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Surprise- Zac and I were hippies this halloween.  Someone actually asked me if this was my real hair.  Should I be offended my hair looks like a cheap hippie wig?  
This is Lillie, my friends adorable daughter.  We were twins at our ward halloween party.  Her costume is a little cooler than mine though.  I am not flipping the camera off, I am flashing a peace sign and the light just hit it perfectly to hide my index finger.  You know how every hundred pictures or so you come across one that makes you look skinnier than you are?  Well this is one of those.  Perfect angle, flattering pose and weird lighting and whala- ten pounds lighter.
This is where I went this afternoon, Target for all their half-priced halloween candy- can't beat it.  I got these four bags for only six dollars.  It's some of my favorites too, not the left over junk no one wants, like the smarties, dots and whatever that sorry excuse for chocolate wrapped up in a pumpkin wrapper is.
This is the sad bowl Zac and I mooched from our ward trunk-or-treat.  Yeah I know what you're thinking, aren't you suppose to have kids for such activities?  Our friends felt bad for us and let us trick or treat from their bowls.  So nice!
After the ward party, Zac and I watched the movie Halloween H2O-freaky, Michael Myers finally dies in this one.  About time huh?  Zac painted my toe nails for me since with my fake nails it makes it a little difficult.  He did a great job for his first time.  
Here is the finished product.  Please excuse the hairy feet.  I know their ugly.  Focus on the pretty color.

8 comments:

Bethany said...

zach should do your nails more often - good practice for his doctor fine motor skills! thanks for the reminder, I forgot to go to target and buy the clearance items.

McKee's Madness said...

Beck.... how are you? I read your blog all the time and laugh so hard. You are quite the comedian. Well I hope that things are going good for you guys. I love your costume. It is awesome.

Criscell said...

You guys look awesome!! Love your costumes! And Zac did a nice job on your nails. He should give Caleb some tips. We need to get together sometime!

Frei Family said...

lOOKS like fun!1 There is no way i could ever get rhett to paint my toenails!! And question for the post below--- why do you still have all that blood?? or is that an old picture??

Sarah said...

I love the Hippie costumes! That is so nice of Zac to do your nails for you- they look great. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

heidi said...

love the picture of you and lily!
i sleep the exact same way-funny

ashley said...

so was someone giving our ores's that is a first!

toes look great, i need zac to give some lessons to luke.

Missy said...

Wait, what? That isn't your real hair? It doesn't look like a cheap hippie wig. It looks like beautiful blonde straightened with a CHI flat iron.

I love you for posting a photo of your hairy toes.

Call me Beck. Let's talk.