Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 YeArS!!

1,095 DaYs or 26,280 hOUrS or 1,576,800 MiNuTeS That's a lot of time, right??
It's true, it's our third-year anniversary. If we've made it this long, we can make it forever. Zac and I had a lot of "surprises" about each other we found out after we were married. A lot of them really funny, a lot just really sweet, and some we had to learn to love. Some things I've learned about Zac in the past three years:
*He is very sensitive, a good sensitive though. He sometimes cries in movies, or when he sees me in pain.
*He is allergic to just about everything
*He knows how to get out the toughest stains
*He is thorough with everything he does
*He doesn't like schedules and does not own a calendar of any sort
*He is an extremely deep sleeper
*He can honeslty eat two dozen chocolate chip cookies in one night
*He could live off of Peanut M&M's
*He dresses me half the time, mostly on Sundays. He has a knack for style, making things work I would never think of.
*He is a great gift-giver
*He's perfect for me and I DID NOT KNOW that before we got married. I just got lucky.
I love you babe. I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives together brings us.
Happy Anniversary!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been three years, but then again it seems like Zac has been around forever. You really couldn't have found a nicer, more perfect person for you than Zac. I think you both got lucky!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

happy anniversary!

S Semon said...

Happy Anniversary!
Have fun on your trip!

Rachel and Todd said...

Yep. You two are pretty much the hottest and funniest couple I know. I get a kick out of you two. From your list I've learned that Zac and Todd are similar in a few ways, but very different in some too, i.e. the calendar thing. The other day Todd make his own very detailed planner. Excited to see you in 2 days!

Missy said...

Wait. I thought he was allergic to peanuts. How can he eat peanut m&M's??

Regardless, happy anniversary. Three years is a great milestone, especially after the last year you two had.

I got a new home phone number. I'll call you.

Lindsey said...

So random. Do you remember Tyler from the dorms? I think he was in your ward and he had a crush on you. I think you may have even gone to his grandma's house for Sunday dinner once. Anyway, he just moved into my stake and I saw him at church today. I'm pretty sure we nicknamed him "Larry."

Lillie said...

I know I'm really behind, but Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been THREE years! But then I remember coming to your reception (the whole 20 minutes that were left by the time we got there), when Sophia was just a couple of months. It's gone by fast. What a cute cute couple you guys are.

Criscell said...

Happy (late) Anniversary!!! You two make a super cute couple! Three years goes by fast, doesn't it? Did you do something fun? Oh, and Caleb could TOTALLY live off peanut m'n'ms too!