Friday, September 28, 2007

Why Does it have to be so Funny?

For those of you who may be Office fanatics, I want to know what your favorite part of the season premier was. I had to watch it by myself because Zac was at the library, but I still laughed out loud to myself. I will start by telling you my most favorite part by far. Lets just say I got the chills when Jim reached for Pam's hand during the 5K run. Oh my gosh, I was freaking out, it was so stinking cute. They are so happy together. I hope they stay this happy thorughout the season. I am a little worried some drama is going to happen between them since they started the romance so soon in the season.
The funniest part was, sigh...there were so many. I will just list a few.

Highlights of the Office:

*Michael giving up in the 5K b/c he was so weak.
*Michael announcing the race was one of the biggest challenges he has ever conquered.
*Stan saying the only work out he was going to get was the way he was going to work his way out of running the race.
*Andy's nipple chaffing
*Dwight being blamed for Sprinkle's death
*Michael asking forgiveness at the hospital in front of everyone

This is only a small portion of the humor in this episode. I have forgotten many of the funny scenes. I will have to watch this one again. Definately re-run worthy. I think the season has a bright future. I am so excited!!

8 comments:

Jlowryjr said...

Creed and his participation/leadership in several cults.
They always have one really creepy thing for him to do or say.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

okay so i love the stories you wrote about carli.!. That is my sister lara to a tee. the only exception is that she tells me not to steal her potatertots instead of fries. love the blog. you are now my blog friend and hopefully you are now my date every weekend until this whole medical school thingy comes to an end. jk.

-carlie

Sarah said...

I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious!

This is the face of rabies (turns the poster over to reveal a poster of Meredith)

Jim telling Michael that he deifnitely needs to spend $200 on 'the big check'

Definitely so cute when Pam admitted that she and Jim are dating and that things are going really well.

I need to watch it again. There were so many funny things that I can't remember right now!

Anonymous said...

Do you realize it is free off nbc.com?? SO GOOD. I am obsessed and have been since season 1. Jim and Pam have come SO far and I love them together. They are so so so cute. When they admitted they were dating and he said, "yes, things are going really well..." I died.

But, other great parts? The whole rabies theme. I want to buy the t-shirt they wore.

Loved the superstitious quote.

"oh, sorry, WHAT IS jeopardy"

the way michael knocked and asked several times to go in when pam and jim were in the break room...

I could go on and on. Best season opener ever.

ashley said...

the nipple chaffing, so so funny. i am laughing out loud right now and telling my sister in law about it. so good. i am so happy the season has started again. now i look so forward to thursday nights!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

I tevoed the office and made ryan watch it last night and he was laughing so hard. looks like after all this time of not watching it and thinking it was dumb, we converted.

-car

S.A.S. said...

You guys NAILED it.. the stitious, the rabis, the pam & jim, the giant check... sigh. best show ever (sorry Jack, you were #1 until i heard season 6 was a bust). I can't stop laughing at everything michael does. carbing up... the 5k straight course...

Lacy said...

The nipple chaffing- as annoying as he usually is Andy was so hillarious- the nipple chaffing and the drafting. I love The Office.