Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag Response

-10 years ago today..

I was 15 years old. I was in high school, with one friend at that point, Missy. I was really unfortunate looking. Probably one of the ugliest years of my life. I parted my hair straight down the middle and I didn't quite have the whole blow drying my hair straight thing down yet. I attempted to wear make-up, but it was horrible looking on me. I wore dark eye liner and nasty dark red liptsick on my already gigantic lips. I am serious when I say I was scary looking. I had fallen in love with the sport of volleyball by then and probably averaged at least twenty hours a week practicing. Highlights of my weekends were the tv show with Suzanne Summers, Step By Step on TGIF, and volleyball tournaments. Can you say loser??

-5 things on my "To Do" list today:

* Clean out my closet (been pending for almost a year now.)
* Deep clean our apartment, toilets, showers, kitchen floor
* Get pregnant
* Fix my blog so it is cute like everyone elses
* Order Tevo

- I enjoy:

* These days, cooking dinner
* Sleeping in with nowhere to be in the morning
* Going to the movies, especially chick flicks with Zac, and sneaking in popcorn and soda in my "movie bag".
I feel so rebellious.
* My massage chair
* ICE CREAM!!!
*When Zac comes home earlier than expected

- What would I do if I were made a billionaire:

*Quit my job
*Zac would probably drop out of med school
*We would build our dream home with white pillars, a wrap around porch, brick and black shutters.
*Donate to cancer research or some other charity
* Save money for children's education, but don't tell them about it, still make them work

- 3 of my bad habits:

* biting my fingernails, gross I know
* I never shut the door when I go to the bathroom
* chomping on gum

- 5 place I've lived:

* Coto de Caza, CA
* Washington D.C.
* Provo, UT
* Peoria, AZ
*That's all I'm afraid

- 5 jobs

* Warnick Sports Camp director
* Secretary for my dad
* BYU summer camp volleyball coach
* Waitress at Brick Oven
* Still a waitress, now at The Cheesecake Factory

- 5 things people don't know about me:

* I do cry, a lot actually, however I still have never cried in a movie.
* I was dropped on my head about five feet by my sister when I was about two months old. Explains a lot, I know.
* I student taught at a Performing Arts High School in D.C. and I am tone deaf- kind of a funny combo huh?
* I can't go to sleep until I have had my ice cream cone, which contains a minimin of six different flavors, always a peanut buttery one, a chocoalte base one, a minty one, a really chunky one (ie. Dryers Loaded Butterfinger), a pecan n' praline, and cookies and cream, and sometimes I'll have Fired ice cream by Breyers, if it's on sale. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!
* I have Scoliosis, IBS, Anemia and...that's all I guess. Oh yeah, and serious premature memory loss.

I now tag: Sarah Draper, Sarah Stancliff and Lillie Biesinger

7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I totally love your honesty! I love the part when you said you like when Zach comes home early unexpectedly. I know. .. I can totally relate and love with JJ gets home early. It makes my night.
Hey. . . Do you guys want to come over tomorrow for Dessert? 7 ish? I will get your number from JJ and call sometime today. Lets just get together with a group of us. Tell anyone that was at the Surprise party to come!

ashley said...

six kinds of ice cream? i want to come to your house, that sounds heavenly.

and reading the first part of your post makes me wish that we were still in your ward during high school.

Missy said...

Ok, so when we have girls weekend in March can you be in charge of the ice cream + cones? I'm so excited. Sounds like a great combination.

10 years ago...oh wow, we were smokin'.

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Well, once you have a baby, you can forget about sleeping in. Ever. So enjoy it now!

Criscell said...

Can I come over and have an ice cream cone every night with you? J/K...but you sure make my mouth water! It was fun to talk to you tonight. And you still need to do my tag...I'm still waiting...

You have scoliosis--and anemia? I had no idea. How does it affect you? One would never guess. I bet you made a SUPER fun volleyball coach at BYU!

And to answer your question, no, you've never irritated me!! Lol! I shouldn't have put that on my tag. I really don't get annoyed often and then only at little things Caleb does. I'm working on overcoming that!

Jennie said...

WoW! I learned so much about you! I can relate about Trev coming home earlier...it's the best!

You make me laugh about your love of ice cream. I thought I loved ice cream, but now I realize that you win! :)

I would NEVER guess that you had scoliosis. You look perfect!

Criscell said...

Becky! I just have to laugh because I know for a fact that we are both up and blogging right now and it's 11 min. past midnight! We are night owls, what can I say!

The tag is on my blog right before the pic of our girl's night out. I listed you as part of the people I had "tagged" at the bottom of the post. It's not that big of a deal and you don't have do even do it, so don't worry about it!

You better go to bed so you can keep your New Year's resolution! **wink, wink!**