Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Fiesta 2008

We had a Christmas party with a bunch of friends tonight.  We had an ornament "white elephant" gift exchange.  It had to be an ornament you would NEVER put on your tree.   Zac was pretty stoked about this anchor he chose.


Honest, there was no alcohol.  I am not sure why Zac looks so drunk.
Here's a shot with all the girls.

And another shot with the whole group.

What party is complete with out Christmas BINGO?
I finally got to show off my awesome snowman sweater I won at a gift exchange last Christmas.

I couldn't decide which shoes.  When is it more appropriate to wear one of each than to a Christmas party?

I made a chocolate zucchini cake that was suppose to look like a giant ornament, but so didn't.  It tasted good though.


This is a spice cake with a butterscotch syrup that we drizzled over it.  Pretty tasty as well.
Thanks to Teri and Ben for being such great hosts and for everyone else for bringing so much food and fun!  Till next year I guess.  Merry Christmas to all!!

4 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Hi! The party last night was so fun and it was great to get to know you a little better. See you tomorrow!

Oh, and I'm stealing the pic of the ladies for my blog. :)

Brett and Rachel said...

Becky, I'm thinking we should have got a picture of everyone's ornaments together to remember the amazing display of tackiness! Oh well. Be on the lookout for my peacock "brooch" tomorrow!
P.S. I'm stealing these pics too! Thanks!

Missy said...

I love the mis-matched shoes. And only you could pull that sweater off to make it some sort of cute fashion statement.

Can't wait to see you THIS WEEK Beck!

Sarah said...

That gingerbread cake turned out so well- I can't wait to try that new recipe. Love the sweater and red and green shoes- only you could pull that off!