Sunday, January 11, 2009

Don't be scared....

In case you were wondering who this is, it's my husband.  He was sick of the sun in his face and so he solved the problem.  So typical of Zac, always practical, never vain.  I love him so much for this reason.  I miss him so much when he is studying.  I can't wait to have him back.  Our Christmas vacation was so fun because we got to spend so much time together.  He does a great job at making me feel number one in his life despite how busy he is.  He's the best.  He has a birthday this month and so I thought I would embarrass him a little.  I kept asking him to smile and this was all he could muster.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice look, Zac! In his defense, it really was sunny and hot that day.

Missy said...

"Always practical, never vain." That's the way to be!

I'm SO sad about New Years. I got a new phone number, but I thought you had it (and I cancelled my lame cell phone again) so I never got your message. I figured you just got super busy with your family.

Next time!! You'd better be down in February.

Heather said...

You and Zac are hilarious. I love it.

The pic of you two swimming under the blue sheet is out of control.

Criscell said...

I love it! Happy Birthday to Zac! He is a great guy--you did well, Becky!

Ben and Teri said...

I love it. You guys are awesome. i love looking at your blog cause it always makes me smile.