Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's been forever

I haven't posted in forever for a good reason- we don't have the internet anymore. our nice neighbors have been letting us use their connection, but they just cancelled it which means we are living primitively for a while until we can muster up some mula to buy our own. It was so kind of them to let us use their's for so long. We never realized how spoiled we were until it was taken away. I am using my friend's computer right now, but I don't have any of my photos to post. What was life like before the internet you might ask. I can tell you, it stinks. Anyways thank you Sharon and Rob for letting us mooch off you for so long.

As of late Zac and I have been keeping busy with school and work. Not a whole ton going on here. The weather is epic. Sometimes we forget it is January. I have been to the pool at least five times this month. LOVE IT!! There are two things I need to make me happy, Zac and the sun. I am a happy woman.

Happy lover's month tomorrow.

3 comments:

ashley said...

lovers month- that is perfect. hope you can find someone to mooch internet off of soon!

Brett and Rachel said...

Those are the only two things I need to be happy too! Well, except I need Brett, not Zach! :)

Missy said...

Wait, I thought you had an iphone. We should be getting updates hourly Beck.