Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Complete Me

Happy Birthday Zachary Turley!!

A thank you to my husband for being so:

*thoughtful
*selfless
*entertaining
*gracious
*forgiving
*dedicated
*resilient
*funny
*laughable (is that a word?)

Favorite things about you:

*you laugh at Geico commercials really hard
*you love to spend time with me
*you want me to be happy and will do anything to cheer me up on a bad day
*you'll drop anything for me when I need help
*you'll drop anything for anyone when they need help
*you never question me
*you never judge me
*you never judge anyone
*you never assume anything
*you never expect anything from me
*you never ask me to change
*you never say never
*you always listen to me
*you always support the parties I like to throw
*you always put the toilet seat down
*you always wash out your hair from the sink after you shave
*you always save me leftovers, even if you really want them
*you always call me when you are on your way home
*you always call if you are running even five minutes late
*you always tell me how much you love me
*you always tell me all about your day
*you always make me happy to be married to you!! (well, almost always)

I love you so much! Thanks for being born 29 years ago.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. You're a lucky girl! I wish my hubby did all those things! Mine is great too, but that list would be icing on the cake.

Whitney said...

Was great to see you guys in California! I love the picture of the 2 of you and your new blog design. Happy Birthday to Zac! -- Whitney

Ben and Teri said...

I hope Zac had a fantastic birthday. You guys are so perfect for each other.

Criscell said...

I hope Zac had a good B-day! Your hair is SUPER cute, Becky! Who cut it? It makes me want to cut mine. We HAVE to get together!!! Can you believe how long it's been??!

Brett and Rachel said...

Becky I love the new blog getup. Very cute! And I know I already told you, but I LOVE your hair!

April Lowe said...

Happy B-day Zac! April is the same age. We are finally back to blogging so now we'll be watching you!

It was great to see you at Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Zac! We thought about you that day and were planning on calling and singing but alas, we forgot. Sorry! We're hoping that you don't keep a list of who calls and in what order like Becky does. If so, we totally lost that contest! I hope you had a good day!

Heather said...

Happy belated bday to Zac! Cute post Becky.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Zac! Someday we'll get you and Devin together so that we can all hang out. Becky and I are just sure that you guys will be best friends:)

Hope you had a great day. So happy that you made my bff from 5th grade happy.

S.A.S. said...

What? I thought I commented. Zac, you are one amazing man. A VERY happy birthday, from a friend who loves you for loving my friend so completely. And because you're just that kind of a guy. If I know Becky, the day was full of fun treats and thoughtful things. Becky, what a great list. You married perfectly.