Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tatiana...Are you kidding me??

AAAHHHH! is anyone else as bugged as I am about the fact that Tati-what's her name is still in American Idol? How could that cute homeless girl go home last night but not Tatiana? I don't get it. America had better vote her off asap. I know I will be. So far I have liked the modifications they have made this year with less audition weeks, and less crazies. I think they've filtered out a lot of the fluff. I also really like Kara, the new judge. Paula needs to go though, she is pretty much useless. I like seeing her hair done differently every night though. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts or opinions about this season's Idol.

8 comments:

Helen said...

I think Tatiana was kept on purpose to give America something to talk about. Keep us on our toes and tuned in. Annoying. I was sad to see homeless girl go, and best friend guy go.

erin said...

Seriously that girl bugs me so bad! She is always making a scene. Like when they had to tell her whole room that they made it, the judges couldn't even talk because she was busy making a scene. Tatiana's provocative poses always make me laugh though. I was so bummed about the best friend guy too. I thought he was better than a lot of people they kept.

Sarah said...

She bugs so bad but I agree that they kept her just for good TV. Annoying though that better people went home just so that they can get higher ratings. Personally she makes me not want to watch at all! My favorite guy right now is the dude who just lost his wife- I hope he does well.

Jennie said...

Couldn't agree with you more about Tatianna. Oh so annoying!! And why did they not let that awesome black guy through that was best buds with Gokey?

Mands Glenn said...

I was so sad to see the best friend guy go.He was the one that sang Delila. Ughh, he was so good. I was already so attached to him after hearing him sing just a few songs. I want to punch Tatiana in the face, seriously. Grrrrr. . .

Lindsey said...

I agree with Helen all around. Tatiana and her crazy laugh better leave the show quick! Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha. Augh she's annoying.

Criscell said...

Aaaagh!! I totally agree with you--she bugs the heck out of me!! She better get kicked off soon--and I'm sure she will once we can all vote. I really like that blind guy from AZ. I too, like the new judge, Kara. We need to have an AI party sometime!

Heather said...

I just caught up on AI with our TiVo. Yeah, Tatiana is ridiculously annoying, but she can belt out a song. Someone needs to throw her a box of Crest White Strips.