Sunday, February 22, 2009

What to blog about...

I stole this idea from my friend Sharon.  It's a little journal entry idea, but on your blog for all to read.  Here it goes.

Outside my window.... it's dark out I'm sure since it's almost midnight, but I can't see because my blinds are shut.

I am thinking about.... what I am going to do tomorrow and going to bed soon.

I am thankful.... for my electric heating pad.  It's not even cold here, but I like to put it on my back at the end of the day.

From the kitchen.... I have yummy chicken alfredo pasta with artichoke hearts and raosted garlic cloves in the fridge and Jo-Jo's in the cupboard.  Thank you Missy for getting me addicted to those years ago.

I am wearing.... an oversized red Snowbird long sleeve shirt and flannel pajama pants with little skiers on them (they are Zac's, I stole them).  

I am going.... to probably Walmart tomorrow for some random things like an ink cartridge and body wash-maybe I'll see you there Sharon.

I am hoping.... I sleep well tonight.  Lately I've been getting up like five times during the night to pee.  What's my deal, I don't know.

I am hearing.... a BYU devotional talk on KBYU, notice the word hearing, not listening to.  I am kind of tuning it out, but it's more uplifting than the news.

Around the house.... there is a blanket draped over one end of the couch and Zac's jeans and sweatshirt on the other end.  There is an empty Easter candy bowl on the coffee table that was once filled with Peanut Butter M&M's-one of my fav's.

One of my favorite things.... my ice cream cone I eat every night before bed.

A few plans for this week.... get through another week of work and then fly to California to babysit Carli and Justin-yeah!!

Not too exciting here, but I figured, hey, it's an update right?

Sweet dreams!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay - you get to come also! Last I heard it was only Wendy. We'll see ya next week!

Heather said...

Fun post. Have fun with Carli and Justin! Can't wait to see pics :).

Rachel and Todd said...

Getting up to go pee 5 times a night? I know what your problem is . . .

Frei Family said...

Hmm.. this is a cute post... makes me think a little about my surroundings!! Glad to know you are staying busy!!!

Rachel and Todd said...

Oh, okay. Maybe just a lot of water then??

Missy said...

are you here??