Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Party #2

We had a Christmas party with all of our medical school friends. We ate pizza, had a white elephant gift exchange and played Christmas Pictionary (to anyone who really knows me, this is like a dream come true, Christmas and Pictionary, all in one game. WOW!!) It was so fun, and of course my team won.



Through great strategy and determination Zac and I managed to secure posession of this awesome Christmas sweater in the gift exchange. Thanks to Dustin for contributing such a desirable gift I ended up with the sweater I haven't been able to find anywhere this holiday season. I can't wait to wear it in Utah. The best thing about it is it fits Zac too, so we can both enjoy it.




He was as excited as I was about the sweater. It actually looks quite good on him.



This is Isac and Dusitn, two of Zac's closest friends from school. Dustin is the one on the right in the white jeans. He is on my favorite list now for providing such excitement in the gift exchange. He must have missed the memo, a "white elephant" gift exchange. Oh well, his loss I guess....and my win.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Party it up, Beck! That sweater is awesome and Zac is a good sport for helping you get it! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas in Utah. We're excited to see you over New Year's!!!

S.A.S. said...

Dustin, nice. Who would have thought? I l-u-v the sweater, and the fact that you and Zac will ring in all sorts of holiday cheer with that Beaut. Does it have a name?

Missy said...

You'd better be ringing in the new year in that sweater. To 2008!