Friday, December 7, 2007

White Coat Ceremony

Medical students commit to be honest, good doctors + professors helping them put on a white coat = white coat ceremony

It's really that simple, that's all there is too it. Zac's parents came from Utah to support him. We somehow didn't get any pictures with them though. The picture below is of Zac and his grandparents. Is this not the happiest, cutest elderly couple you've ever seen?



Here are two of Zac's really good study buddies, Ryan (left) and Isac (right).




Poor Zac got the wrong size coat so it was way too small in the shoulders for him. He said he had to hunch over in order for it to fit. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures. It was pretty funny, but sad too. Isn't there a song about this with Chris Farley?



I guess this makes the whole medical school thing official. It was a fun weekend with his parents and a break from his busy study schedule. We went to the Christmas Spectacular with his sister and her family. The Rockettes are amazing. I highly recommend this show to anyone who has even an ounce of love for the Christmas season.

6 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I was dying with the rain storm we had that day. I am so glad that they moved it indoors for you guys.

Jennie said...

It sounds so simple, and it is...but at the same time, it means so much. That's how I felt anyway at Trevor's. Congrats Zack!

Talene said...

Congrats~I felt the same with Jeff's and his coat didn't fit him at all either... :(

Cindy said...

Cute old couple.. but cute YOUNG couple too. You guys are pretty cute. :) So is your husband starting medical school, or finishing?

P.S. I hope you don't mind but I added your blog to my lisf of friends. :) I saw Jackie last weekend and she showed me your blog. We were laughing together at some of your posts! :)

Jill M said...

I love the Rockettes show, Becky your so pretty.

Sarah said...

Ahh...the white coat ceremony. It seems like only yesterday and yet, I'm so glad it's you and not me!!! Hopefully the time will go by quickly for you guys. Zac looks good in a doctor's coat!

I'm so excited to see the Christmas Spectacular next week!