Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Party!!



Of course I had to make a cake this Christmas to make the holiday official. Only ten days till the big day. A friend of mine helped me host a party since she knows how much I love Christmas. She offered her house since we just live in an apartment. She decorated it all festive and fun for a party. It was so nice of her to let everyone come in and destroy her house. There were about ten kids there running wild. It was a lot of fun. We ate tons of yummy food, had a white elephant gift exchange and just hung out. Everyone was required to wear red and green. Zac and I are not in the picture because he had to leave early to study and I was taking the picture. I can't wait for the day when he can just enjoy himself at a party and not feel guilty that he's not studying.



We had more treats than we did real food. Isn't' that what parties are for though?

4 comments:

Bethany said...

What a cute cake Becky! Very creative decorating!

Sarah said...

That cake turned out so cute! The oreo cookies looked like they turned out well also. I'm glad you had a fun time and that everyone wore their red or green!!!

XO said...

I hear you on the guilt of not studying. I feel bad if I talk to Joel anymore....when will it ever end?

Missy said...

Look at you party animal - who are these people if they are not the med school party? People from church?