Sunday, February 10, 2008

Best Purchase Ever!!!




This is by far the best purchase I have made all year. A measly $1.97 brings me such joy. It is the perfect pop top water bottle ever. I have been searching for this baby for weeks. I have spent almost $20 on junky, worthless wanna-be water bottles until one day I was roaming through Wal-Mart and stumbled across this beauty. I was all alone, but so badly wanted to shout hooray at the top of my lungs. I was that excited. Great things come when you are least expecting them, that's for sure. They come in blue, green and pink. I chose blue becasue it makes the water look so delectable. For anyone who wants to buy one, don't worry, I am totally fine with it. Go get yourself one, it's a real blessing in my life and it could be in your life too.

11 comments:

Criscell said...

I have seen those before and they look like great water bottles! I just might have to go look at them...I know I need to drink more water. I am so bad about that!

Frei Family said...

Don't even worry about it becky.. i already have a pink one! I love it... but wait if i already have one does that mean you stole the idea from me?!

Hepworths said...

Becky, you're funny. I miss you! So happy you found your dream water bottle. It does seem pretty amazing.

Missy said...

I used to have one of these. They are great, but eventually they do wear out and you'll have to get another. Mine got a crack in it when I dropped it. Still a great buy.

Unknown said...

I have one of these too, mine was pink, from bed bath & beyond and was four bucks. I guess I got ripped off.... but I too am obsessed. I bring mine to work and load it with ice and sometimes even orange slices when I'm feeling crazy. (warning: it is easier putting slices in, than taking them out)

S Semon said...

Becky,
That sure doesn't look like water you are drinking in that bottle!!!!!

Sharon

Criscell said...

Becky-I am so glad you had a good time at the pool yesterday! It was so fun to have you come and I love talking to you. You are a sweet heart and we'll be missing you tonight at Sonic! Hope you have fun with your family!

S.A.S. said...

Of course you found it at Walmart... next time I come, let's set a $2 limit on presents, and maybe someone will get me this:) Keep drinking, I don't want you to turn into a cactus...

Wendy said...

Hey Beck, I used to have one of those last summer when I had to drink 1 gallon of water every day. It was brutal!!!! Eventually I got sick of carrying it everywhere I went so I converted to a smaller bottle and refilled more often . I'm sure you will enjoy it, just be aware that there will most definitely be more stops to the bathroom.

Sarah said...

I've seen those before and have always wondered where people got them. Now I know- thanks! Do you really drink it fast enough before it gets warm? That would be my worry.

Eric and Jackie said...

make sure you get your 8 glasses of water amongst all that soda or chris would get mad!