Monday, February 4, 2008

Too much about me

I was tagged again a while ago, but didn't know it, so here is my belated response...sorry Criscelle.

Two Names You Go By: Hun and Beckster
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: do you really want to know? j/k pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt that's like ten years old I think
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: Someone to laugh with and trust
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: tucking under covers with the fan on and laying in the sun on the beach
Two things you did last night: ate half a pan of brownies and watched Seinfeld
Two people you Last Talked To: My mom and Zac
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: going to work, blah, and Wal-Mart (Zac needs a new alarm clock, one that will actually wake him up)
Two Longest Car Rides: Driving from Utah to Arizona in a moving van and driving from California to Idaho with ten people in a van, yikes!
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas & The 4th of July
Two Favorite Drinks: soda and hot chocolate
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I shave my legs and wash my hair once a week, and I am 1/4 inch taller than my husband.
Two jobs I have had in my life: making Zac a peanut butter and jelly sandwich everyday for lunch and working in a craft store for one day until I quit.
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Legally Blond and Happy Gilmore
Two of my favorite foods: Cafe Rio or anything close to it and pasta with white sauce and shrimp (so good)
Two places I'd rather be right now: Paris (just sounds so romantic and dreamy) and on the island from LOST (it seems so pretty)

So this is it for me and tagging for a while. I am sorry if you are getting an information overload about me.

6 comments:

Criscell said...

Thanks for doing that, Becky! I promise not to tag you anymore. I just always get a good laugh out of what you say! You worked at a craft store for one day, huh?

Sarah said...

What kind of soda, Beck?!! What craft store did you work for? And you seriously only wash your hair once a week- for some reason I thought it was twice. Either way is gross!

Eric and Jackie said...

I miss our good times too Becky, oh the good old days of no responsibility. YOu are too funny I love the 10 years ago tag. And I can't beleive you can have ice cream like that everynight and still be so skinny it makes me jealous. Work hard on that getting pregnant thing cause I know your kids are gonna be full of personality.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

beckster-

before you go out of town lets hit up the pool. we went today and it was so nice and warm. i think monday is supposed to be nice so if you don't work let's make a date! i will call you tomorrow probably.

Criscell said...

Becky! How are you? I just thought I'd say hi. I missed seeing you on Tues. since we had Enrichment and didn't have our GNO (girl's night out). How's work going? What's new with you? So you are going out of town for the break? Are you going home? We should do something fun! Hey, there's a Valentine's dance at our Stk. this Sat. and Sara F. and I were thinking we should all get together and make our husband's take us! Would Zac go for that? Caleb HATES dancing, but if all the guys were there, he might go...

Cindy said...

Fun to read about all your cuteness! I agree with Jackie, it's not fair you can eat ice cream all the time and be so skinny. I eat it all the time too and am not so skinny... I guess the problem is I don't work out as hard. Hmmmmm -
p.s. I make pb&j sandwiches for Jared everyday too!:)