Monday, October 27, 2008

The countdown begins!!

In case you're wondering, it's only 99.99.  What a deal huh.  I know this is going to shock you, but it's not in mine and Zac's budget this month.  I've been thinking about it since I first saw it displayed at Target about a month ago.  Every time I go there now I make it a point to walk by it.  This time I got smart and took a picture so I wouldn't miss it when I was home.  Isn't it exciting to think that the big day is just around the corner.  Don't worry I won't forget about Thanksgiving.  I want you to notice how awesome this countdown is, it includes the days, of course, the hours, minutes, and even the seconds.  

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Two days ago I drove by a house that had their Christmas lights on and immediately thought of you! I didn't approve, but I knew that you would have.

Criscell said...

That's SO you! I love it! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while...

Brett and Rachel said...

You are too funny! I'm sure you could make your own little countdown, seconds and all, on your computer. That way you won't be so torn next time you walk by. :)

Brett and Rachel said...

P.S. I hope you got my text last night. The bread took alot longer than I thought, and I felt bad having you guys wait for me. Next week is stake conference so I think I'll be in Mesa visiting my parents, but the week after I'm definately in. I promise I won't forget! :)

ashley said...

ha i forgot about your christmas obsession! maybe you could just make a paper chain? although it would be a little hard to keep track of minutes and seconds on that one!

Missy said...

Yes beck, make a paper chain!

If it goes on sale, I'll buy this for you.

Heather said...

Wow. Sarah needs one of those.

Sarah said...

Why on earth is this $99.99? That is ridiculous, althoug it is pretty cool. What a great idea! I can't wait for Christmas!!!