Sunday, October 19, 2008

Murder Mystery Party

Who ever thought a murder mystery party could be so much fun?  I didn't, but with the right crowd, eccentric costumes and delicious food it is a total blast.  Here I am with two of my close friends livin' in the AZ.  I am a waitress at Bubba's.  Cindy(left) was a disheveled I don't known what.  Teri was a tatto artist.

That is ginger ale we are drinking, no worries. 
I thought I would get Zac back from a horrifying picture he took of me a few weeks ago shown on a recent post.
All the girls, and Ben, (Teri's wife) with the sweet mullet.  We had a rainbow child, two fortune tellers and an auto mechanic.
Here are the two fortune tellers with all their glitz, Cady and Sheri.  Cadi is the best hostess ever.  She put this whole shindig together and far exceeded any of our expectations.
Here we have our Wal-Mart employee/hunter, Aaron, with is wife, Liz, the ultimate artist.  Zac was a hippie/aspiring rock-star.
Unfortunately we could only have six couples attend since that was how many the game called for, but each character was so vital.  I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard.  I saw a lot of personalities surface I had never seen before.  It was awesome.  A night I won't forget.  Thanks Cady for all your hard work!

8 comments:

Frei Family said...

We had one of those once and it was so much!! We haqd like 20 people though and it got a little rowdy, it made it so fun!!

Criscell said...

What a FUN party! I have always wanted to go to one of those (or host one for that matter). I love your costumes--Zac looks awesome!

Lindsey said...

Looks so fun. I want to go to one! Your arms are so sweet. I am always wishing I had Becky arms.

Bethany said...

How fun! I've always wanted to have one of those parties. Sorry we didn't call you back today. We were doing Prop 8 calls. We'll try to catch you tomorrow.

Sarah said...

Where's the mini skirt? I can't see it in any of these pictures! The top half of your outfit looked awesome and Zac, there are no words! Looks like you had a great time.

S.A.S. said...

I love love love when people get into character! These things are either a bust because no one will get into it, or Hi-lar-i-ous because people are secretly amazing actors. Good for your friends for making it a crack-up. You look like the hussy waitress... and Zac... I'm just glad you can keep that wig in the house. Kudos.

Brett and Rachel said...

Ok, those pictures are priceless! Hilarious! Cindy is looking...well, there are no words to describe! :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

what a fun night, the one time we played, i was the murderer so watch out. i know, i haven't seen you in forever. everyone in my household is suffering from major allergies and post nasal drip- i know that sounds so ugly, but it's true! i hate it especially seeing dane so miserable. hopefully we can get together soon, oh and that sheet cake looks amazing!! i might need to make some.