Thursday, August 16, 2007

I love IKEA!!

Zac and I had tuesday off so we went to the Mesa temple, Bajio, and then off to Ikea. We walked in at 6:00pm and walked out at 8:45 with a few new thing and a hundred ideas for our own home one day. We decided this place has so much to offer and in only seven short years we can enjoy it all with a little less guilt. Here is what we bought.


This is our new kitchen rug. A little bit bright, but it makes me happy to look at.


This is the desk that will get Zac through med school. He put it up last night and is pretty excited about it. He has already asked me to sit in it several times just to feel how comfortable the chair is. He feels pretty cool about his new set up.


This is just a picture we thought would brighten up our room a little. Pretty exciting stuff.

3 comments:

Meggan said...

Becky, that is the smallest kitchen ever! I wonder how you will get through the next 7 years cooking in that!

I like that poster. It seems as if you are in to red these days, huh?

Anonymous said...

That kitchen couldn't be smaller than the one in our La Jolla (Provo) condo though right?

I love Ikea too. It looks like the desk (and chair) will totally help Zac get through med school. Wait, is the chair from Ikea too? That really looks like a good one.

Show us pics of your house Beck!

Sarah said...

So I commented on both of these posts earlier today and for some reason they aren't here now. Weird.

I love the new rug- did you measure your kitchen to make sure that it would fit perfectly in your kitchen?

The desk will serve Zac well through medical school. Great finds!