Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Cute Student Doctor



Zac's first official day of medical school was on Monday. I guess they call them student doctors on campus so that is how I will refer to him for a while. j/k He got to wear his scrubs to his first lab this morning. I had to take a picture. I think it is wierd to think that my crazy husband is going to be expected to save lives in seven short years. Scary!

P.S. Sorry I write so much about my husband, it's just that we don't have any kids yet and talking about myself all the time gets so boring.

5 comments:

Missy said...

I'm dying at photo #2 Becky - maybe you should keep that for your eyes only. Although I loved seeing what books were on your shelf. The How To for Chess?? Explain that. Have you been playing lately? I remember your Gpa taught me how to play Chinese Checkers.

Does Z know what kind of doctor he wants to be (and can I call him Z??). What an adventure for you guys. Congrats to both of you on med school - that's really exciting.

S.A.S. said...

Can't believe this process has really begun. You're a med-student's wife.. to be Dr. and Mrs. Freestone. I love it.

Zac, I don't know what to say, other than maybe I SHOULD see Nacho Libre...

Sarah said...

Yeah for Zac! I'm so glad that he has finally begun the long process otherwise known as medical school! Those pictures are awesome! Good luck to the both of you.

Jennie said...

Zac is CRAZY! I can't believe he's impersonating Nacho. Does he say, "HUG HUG, BIG kees, little kees" to you too?

Lillie said...

Wow it seems so surreal to me-- the whole med school thing. Good luck Zac!

And I'm thinking you must have erased something by the time I got here. Sounds like everyone's referring to a really funny picture somewhere??? Did I miss something?