Monday, October 22, 2007

Oops!!

What would you have done?

So a man ordered a shot of Sherry at work, at the same time another man at another table ordered a shot of Brandy, (these are alcohol shots, not vaccinations for kids). I am sure you can guess what happened...I mixed the two up and gave them the wrong shots. What should I have done? Gone and told them I was sorry, but I made a mistake. What did I do? Said nothing and prayed neither of them would notice. Did they notice? No, I think they were too drunk at that point. I was lucky. This may be the only positive thing about drinking, it gives a lame waitress' like me a break. Moral of the story, don't drink. Moral of the story for me, be careful when serving alcohol.

5 comments:

XO said...

Praying over alcohol, huh? Only you, Becky. You are so great. I don't know what I would have done - I would have lost my job as a waitress on the first day I'm sure.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

i decided that next time i go to pay rent i am going to ask them to give me a call next time there is a vacancy in our building so you guys will move your booties on over here.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is funny. It is fun to see you last night. Great Blog!

Wendy said...

Oh Becky, Becky, Becky. I think you have very entertaining stories!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

beck,
i have THE funniest phone message for you to listen to. i had my mom forward it to my cell phone bc it is a message that lara left on my mom's phone. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!