Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Desperate Housewives



So my friend and I decided to be "Desperate Housewives" for our husbands' school Halloween party. Lets face it, we really are desperate for so many things. I'll list a few: attention, social interaction, entertainment, money, and good old quality time with our hubbys. We couldn't think of a more appropriate costume. Plus the fact it gave me the opportunity to feel like a "real" women, if you know what I mean. Let's just say I was a little "fuller" tonight. Zac quite enjoyed my "additional shape" I created with the help of a little stuffing. I actually used his buddy's socks to supplement what little I already have. I don't know why, but after Zac heard that minor detail he was suddenly creeped out.




Wierd looks? Yeah, we got them. Was it worth it? YES! To be completely honest, I really enjoyed the looks. They were looks of envy and confusion. There were some random girls sitting at a table who had faces that read one of two things, "Are those real? What is she trying to pull?" or "Does she have any idea how fake those look? Hello, half a sock is hanging out of your sleeve?" Either way, they were looking and it was awesome. My whole life I have always been a bit unvulumptuous, so this night was like a dream come true.

ONE DAY...




So this is why Zac is at the library tonight, so one day this can become a reality. He can come home to a new me in seven years.

Disclaimer: I am really not that obsessed with big boobs, but it would be fun.

Warning: Note to other fellow flatties- don't try this at home, it makes you realize what you ARE definately missing.

9 comments:

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

I love the top picture bc your chest looks like it is sitting on sarah's shoulder. hahaha. my favorite part of our costumes were the fake eyelashes!! i have always wanted to wear them!

Sarah said...

So what did Zac dress up as? Your costume is awesome! You really do look really pretty and like the DH from the show. Love the fake boobs!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I loved your costume. It was hilarious! You are to sweet for your comment on my blog. I might not get the big belly at first, but all I can say is "BABY GOT BACK!"

Missy said...

I was hoping you would have updated with the photos. Hilarious Becky - seriously a great costume idea! And I love the descriptions of the looks you got.

Lacy said...

So funny! Who wouldn't want to be so slender and voluptuous?! Great costumes! I love the jogging suits with lots of accessories! So funny!

Mands Glenn said...

Girl you looked HOT! The boobs looked so natural on you I didn't even recognize until you told me they were not yours. Score! I loved the whole desperate housewife look.

Lillie said...

Hilarious Becky--- I love the incredibly perky books on incredibly gorgeous slender girl. I want to be that for Halloween---

Talene said...

It really sucks to be flat...I know! You and your pals were really creative! I'm going to have to put your link on my blog...I hape you don't mind, I love to look at people's blogs that I know. Oh, and is it to close to come over for cake if I live across the Peoria valley? j/k

Jill M said...

I promise you are not missing anything but backaches, ugly bras, men staring at your chest over your eyes, oh and best of all horrible old age sagging.
You are so funny to be a deperstae houswife