Friday, November 2, 2007

Daytons visit AZ

Where should I be at this very moment? At work. What did I do instead? Hung out with my sister and her family. She has five cute girls and is expecting her sixth, a baby boy, in April. They were so nice to drive all the way out here to see our humble abode and visit a while. They are the first from my family to come and visit us.

This is the "Welcome treat" I made for my nieces. It was so fun to use my little creative side I so often supress.



Note to family members and friends: this cupcake festivus could be yours too if you come to Arizona to visit. I am just going to keep the cake in a box and change the name tags accordingly. Totally joking, I will make you fresh cupcakes and who knows maybe even a different layout. This is going to be a Freestone Family tradition, personalized cake for any and all visitors.
Guidelines: Must have traveled from outside of Arizona, or across the valley. Sorry neighbors.



We went to the Cardinal Stadium, Cabella's and out to dinner. It was short, but I will take quality over quantity anytime. Thank you Daytons for making my afternoon so exciting.


8 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Sorry about my delete.
How about on my way back from Utah I will stop by your home for a cupcake? Then, I will not be coming from Arizona. :)

ashley said...

first off- your previous post is hysterical. your blog always makes me laugh so hard. i think you make the sock-look work.
second- how cool that your sister is having a boy after all those girls. i bet she is stoked.

Missy said...

I'm totally going to come visit now. I had not idea that a cupcake festivity was part of the deal. I'll let you know the dates!

And I love that Christy is having a boy. Will she have another after this to see if he'll have a brother?

Heather said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of the Daytons! I love to see pics of the Warnick sisters and their extended families ;). So many kids - so cute!

S.A.S. said...

I will gladly take you up on the cupcakes - was there a stipulation in there about having to be family?? Love that the nieces and nephews got to see cool Aunt Becky's. You look completely beautiful - please teach me how to swoop my hair while I'm there (that part is just perfect). I'm SO excited!!

Mands Glenn said...

I Love sisters, espcially when they visit. Looked like a blast! OHhh I love family.

Lillie said...

It's like a four hour drive for me. I think that's it. Right now, it's looking really really good. What an exceptional host you are.